- We will never share or sell your information with third parties.
- We take all precautions to ensure that your credit card information is properly and safely encoded. We do not keep or store your credit card or other personal information unless you create an account whereas you agree to have your personal information stored. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned, or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Preferred Customer Discounting Policy:
- We appreciate the loyalty of our customers and have set up a scalable discounting program based on project volume. Please speak to your designer further about these details.
Timing of Delivery and Final Invoicing:
- Remainder of outstanding balance is due upon installation for goods delivered.
- In the event that your expected installation date is pushed back due to circumstances beyond our control, we are happy to store the ordered items for you at no cost. We would, however, ask that these items be paid in full so that we can pay our vendors. We will continue to be fully responsible for any damages/ defects of these items through to installation in your home.
Damages and Disclaimers:
- We will carefully look over items as we are installing and call any damages to your attention.
- Please look over your items within 24 hours of installation and let us know if there are any damages that we may have inadvertently overlooked.
- We assist you in bringing items custom-created by craftsmen into your home. Many of these are not perfect, as they are created by human hands.
- Your designer is most familiar with your project. Please call him/her directly with complaints regarding products or service related to your design project.
- If you are not satisfied with the response or action provided by your designer, please feel free to contact one of the Nandina owners below:
- Jim Victor – Aiken: email@example.com
- Susan Victor – Aiken: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue Shannon – Aiken: email@example.com
- John Ishmael – Atlanta: firstname.lastname@example.org