Nandina Home & Design takes great pride in the select merchandise we choose to sell, but we do understand that there may be a reason that you need to make a return. Items returned are reimbursed as they were paid. For example, credits are made to the same credit card that the initial order was processed under.
General Returns – Any item on our website (see furniture exception below) can be returned for a full credit as long as we receive the item back to Nandina Home & Design no later than 30 days from the day you placed your order. Shipping charges are not refundable and will be deducted from your credit. For a full merchandise credit, please follow this procedure:
- Package in original packaging or in a way to ensure safe transportation. Include a copy of your invoice (invoice was in the box with your item) and send to:
Nandina Home & Design
158 Laurens St. SW
Aiken, SC 29801
- We will inspect the return and issue a credit on the same card that you used to make the original purchase.
- Be sure that you ship the item back so we receive it within the 30-day window. We will not refund any merchandise received more than 30 days from date of purchase.
Holiday Merchandise – Because merchandise purchased specifically for holidays is time sensitive, we can take returns only if they are received back in original condition no later than ten days from your date of purchase. We cannot accept returns of holiday specific merchandise after the associated holiday has passed. Please see procedure above for details on where to send.
Furniture Returns – We will accept returns on furniture that are in their original condition, but outgoing shipping charges and return shipping charges are not refundable and will be deducted from your credit. For full credit on a piece of furniture, please follow this procedure:
- Contact within 14 days of receiving your item. You may contact us at (803) 649-0616 or via email email@example.com so that we can arrange for the item to be shipped back to our warehouse. We must be contacted within the 14-day window or we will be unable to honor the return.
- We will arrange to have the item picked up at your specified location using the most efficient shipping method and an assigned freight company will contact you to coordinate pickup.
- The piece will be picked up and returned to our warehouse where we will inspect it and issue a credit accordingly. Damage or other conditional issues may require deductions from your credit, so please ensure that the piece has been wrapped and protected as well as possible.
Sale Items – Items discounted on our website will be treated as standard purchases and returns will be dealt with in a manner dependent on the rules above.
Freight Damage – We inspect every piece of merchandise before it leaves our hands, so please contact Jim Victor as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org if you receive your package with any visible damage. Jim will contact you to set up return of damaged items.
- We will never share or sell your information with third parties.
- We take all precautions to ensure that your credit card information is properly and safely encoded. We do not keep or store your credit card or other personal information unless you create an account whereas you agree to have your personal information stored. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.