Man Crush Monday!
It’s Man Crush Monday! Today is all about the guys…from masculine rooms to home accessories, the world of home design is increasingly embracing the “dude” style.
Bachelor pads are some of our favorite spaces to design. Gone are the days of the cliche apartment full of college furniture and pizza boxes. Today’s bachelor pad is sophisticated, modern, and sexy! Here are a few shots from some of our favorite bachelor projects we’ve worked on:
Short on space? Who says your bike can’t also be a piece of art? Designer Michele Merritt came up with this creativly cool solution for a client in Aiken, SC.
The perfect bachelor pad requires an elegant bar set up, like this one designer John Ishmael created for a client in Atlanta.
Of course, no bachelor pad is complete without some masculine accessories. Here are some great guy gifts that you can pick up for your man crush in our stores:
1. We have several new vintage-inspired flasks, combining both humor and convenience
2. Man candles? Mandles? Whatever they are, Kobo offers some great guy scents – from “Bourbon 1792” to “Modena Leather”
3. Is your man crush into biking? These handmade sculptures look great on a shelf or coffee table
4. Man purse? Think again! These bags from Graf & Lantz are a sleek way to safely carry his laptop.
5. These fun accessories add some tongue in cheek sophistication to any manly desk
6. Want to cool down that night cap, without watering it down? These whiskey stones, made out of natural soap stone, are the perfect solution!