5 Simple Spring Organizing Tips
Spring is in the air!
Not only does this mean warmer weather and new clothes, but it also signifies that it’s time to do some organizing around the house. Clearing out clutter and making your home feel refreshed doesn’t have to be a chore.
Besides doing the standard “Spring cleaning”, which typically involves vacuuming, dusting, polishing, washing and more, think about completing some simple tasks to revitalize your home.
We’ve compiled 5 easy yet effective steps to not only organize your home, but also brighten it up for Spring!
- The best (in our opinion) and easiest way to freshen up your space is to add some fresh flowers. Whether you can create a gorgeous arrangement yourself or would rather simply buy some at the grocery store, never underestimate the power of fresh flowers. They are welcoming to home owners and guests alike, and look beautiful throughout a home.
- Grab a basket. Not only do baskets provide extra storage, but there are so many stylish options out there today. Place knick-knacks, kids toys, or blankets in them to create an organized and seamless look.
- Change out your throw pillows. This is an easy update to your living space and fairly inexpensive. By swapping out your throw pillows, you can completely change the look and feel of your space!
- Reorganize and update your decor items. Some people keep their accessories the same year-round, but we think it’s fun to update them depending on the season! Think about bringing in floral and natural motifs for the warmer weather, as well as bright colors.
- Do a quick bathroom overhaul. Ensure that all toiletry items are well-stocked and kept handy in case you have overnight guests. Plus, make sure there are extra towels rolled or placed somewhere neatly…you never know when a Spring shower is going to catch you, the kids, or the dog off-guard!
Do you have another Spring organizing tip for us? If so, we would love to hear about it in the comments below!